Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First post on SBICAPSEC

My expectations with sbicapsec.com were very high. But it made me upset.
I found many troubleshootings on sbicapsec. Actually I am a new user of sbicapsec & hence I am not familiar with it. I always get confused with words
'Bid price' & 'offer price'. Can anyone tell me what is the difference between these two phrases? What is the meaning of LTP & TTQ?
I have tried to find information about sbicapsec on internet , but there is very less info. written about sbicapsec. Then I decided to start a blog dedicated to the same.
I hope newcomers in sbicapsec will find this blog useful & the same for experienced users.
Can anyone from you answer doubts which I asked above? I will be very thankful to you. If anyone want to ask any questions, simply drop a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment